May 28, 2019
- Performance enhancements.
- When selecting a destination, the rooms a teacher is assigned to will show up at the the top
- More room icons (shhh...5,000 more), ability to search icons, icon names, and suggested icons.
- Intro pages for students and teachers have been designed and simplified.
- Dark theme on web.
- Administrator Search tab redesign.
- School setting for displaying room numbers on passes.
- On the My Room tab, if a teacher is part of multiple rooms, when switching between tabs the last room they selected will persist and won’t get reset with the first room in the list.
- Administrators have the option to export reports as a CSV.
- If a teacher is part of multiple rooms, there is an option to see all passes from all the teacher’s rooms at the same time.
- More friendly empty states, showing illustrations when there aren’t any search results, no student groups, no favorites, no rooms, no permission, and more.
- Settings page redesign, with the profile switcher built in to the settings page.
- Tweaks to all system icons, especially for higher-resolution displays.
- The message page now shows who the student is sending the pass request to.
- On iOS, support for split-screen functionality and multitasking.