Below are a couple common errors that you might run into when using our Google Integration.
The above error occurs when third party applications like SmartPass are blocked from accessing your Google data in Google admin.
1. To fix this issue, visit the following page in Google admin: https://admin.google.com/ac/owl
2. Then click on Manage third party app access.
3. Next, click on Add app, then select OAuth App Name Or Client ID.
4. In the search window that appears, type in SmartPass and click Search on the right hand side.
5. Under the list of Apps, look for our green SmartPass logo and click select. If you don't see any results, try using this Client ID instead: 560691963710-220tggv4d3jo9rpc3l70opj1510keb59.apps.googleusercontent.com
6. Then select all OAuth Client IDs (there may only be one), and click Select again.
7. When it asks for App Access, select Trusted. Then click CONFIGURE.
8. Once complete, try signing into SmartPass.